lundi 19 février 2007

The 18-200mm For Everything? Not.

I finally received the 18-200mm 2 months after having ordered it. Was it worth the wait? Well I don't know yet.
It turns out that everything can be automatic with the 18-200mm (focus, metering, iso) and I am not yet used to these settings and to change these settings quickly and well to take good pictures.
Here is a shot a sunny day in Paris.


Below are other shots in a forest around Paris.
I seem to always need to change the settings, at least with +/- and still take time to shoot as the automatic exposure is crappy in many conditions.




So far I would say I feel like the 55mm f/1.2 makes me more creative. With it, you can do maybe less, but different. Maybe it's just the time it takes to be in focus that makes me think more.

Aucun commentaire: